mardi 16 mars 2010

Fashion put it all on me , I am anyone you want me to be


Name : Queen S.
Date of Birth : 20.02.1984
Occupation : Stylist Assistant
Favorite designers : Marc Jacobs - Tom Ford - Elie Saab
Favorite brands : Louis Vuitton and Chanel
Favorite perfumes : Hypnotic Poison Dior - Boss Hugo Boss - Terre d'Hermes - Black Orchidee Tom Ford
Where do I shop : H&M - New Look - Forever21 - Primark - Zara - TopShop
Favorite cities : London - New York - Los Angeles - Paris - Roma - Dubaï - Meknes
My wish list : Louboutin shoes - Marc Jacob bag - Chanel jacket
My addiction : Sunglasses - Cheesecake - Twilight - Musicals and my Blackbery
Favorite citation : "A girl is as hot as the shoes she choose"- Lady Gaga


1 commentaire:

Jen1987 a dit…

This is so cute! I love questionaires ;p. I've been thinking of doing one too!