mercredi 17 mars 2010

Fashion Week

The fashion week. The fashion shows. Everyone running on 12cm stilettos. This year I had the chance to see 2 shows : Jean Charles de Castelbajac and a russian designer Valentin Yudashkin. I didn't know him but now I really appreciate what he does. So glamorous.

La fashion week. Les défilés. Tout le monde qui court sur 12cm de talons. Cette année j'ai eu la chance d'assister à 2 défilés : Jean Charles de Castelbajac et Valentin Yudashkin, un styliste russe que je ne connaissais pas mais dont j'ai beaucoup apprécié le look très glamour.

My friend Joe and I going to the show. Go check her blog : www.trendygourmandise.blogspot.com



Castelbajac fashion show : Bambi is gonna be trendy this year !



Spotted :Dita Von Teese at the front row of Castelbajac show.


Some of my favorite looks at the Yudashkin show :










3 commentaires:

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

la robe noire en sequin elle tue !

Jen1987 a dit…

You and your friend look so glam! The Front Row sounds fun!! Yudashkin is absolutely amazing!!

Queen S. a dit…

Thanks Jen for ur nice comments :)