mercredi 17 mars 2010

Fashion Week - Part 2

The fashion week is over. But my head is full of the amazing things I've seen. Here are some look I took in front of the Chanel and Louis Vuitton show ;)

La Fashion week est terminé et j'ai encore la tête pleine des looks incroyables que j'ai pu y voir. Voici quelques looks que j'ai immortalisé devant les défilés Chanel et Louis Vuitton ;)



Oh my god ! I want the same jacket !

A very cool one ;)

Simple but so great !


Joe my friend with her gorgeous look made in UK. Please go check her blog : www.trendygourmandise.blogspot.com

And yes it's not so easy to go to the fashion shows with 12cm Prada ;)




Yeah it's her ! Grace Coddington from Vogue US !!!

Also spotted at the Louis Vuitton fashion show : Elodie Bouchez. Love her shoes !

OMG !!!! That look is stunning ! That girl rocks !!!

The most incredible shoes I've seen this week : Versace of course !

The Alexander McQueen clutch I'm dreaming of !




2 commentaires:

Unknown a dit…

toi & jo vs etes so stylish!!!
jveux la chanel jacket et alexander mcqueen clutch!!!

Trendy Gourmandise a dit…

Journée au top !!! la fashion week c'était génialissime